In which we see the world and all the wondrous creatures therein. And probably get lost a lot.

Watch this space for pictures, video, and updates!

The album was getting too big, so additional albums are posted at the bottom of the blog - hopefully I'll have everything labeled within a couple of months.

Click on the slideshow pictures to reach the album links for larger views.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tick-Tock

There's a point right before any major trip where I have to sit down and make a list of every tiny little thing that needs to be done before I go.  As far as I know, I've never NOT gotten through the list, but it still fills me with dread.  Realistically, I know that I've covered my bases - I'm essentially packed, the cats aren't going to starve in my absence, the rent check has been written, all the work and writing has been transferred to the appropriate file format for mobile access, etc.  Somehow, however, there are still twenty-seven things left to do.  Twenty-seven.

On the plus side, one more day!  I can't believe it.  I'm not quite excited yet, but I'll wake up tomorrow morning and the list will be done, and it will hit me all at once and it will be awesome.

Watch this space - there's some good stuff coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment